onsdag 3 juli 2013

Easiest shawl ever

I am continuing my finish up and use what you have project with som sorting of the stash. So I found out that there was some really bulky scrap yarn and I figured it will be enough for a shawl.


I use the easiest shawl pattern ever. I call it The bottom up no fuzz pattern.

CO 4
1: K4
2: K2 INCR1 K2
3: lift1 K1 INCR1 K to end of row
4 and all other: Repeat 3.

This way you just have to remember one thing: Increase in the beginning of each row. And maybe one thing more: Change the yarn on the same side of the shawl. Or use a self striping yarn.


Now, as you can see from the picture, this pattern creates a more defined increase on the right hand side of the shawl no matter which side is out.

If you want to have the exact same increase line on both right and left hand side, you need to do the increases in the beginning and the end of a row and knit the next without any increases.

Personally I find the easy to remember increase in the beginning of each row better.

/Maia

- using BlogPress from my iPhone

Inga kommentarer: