torsdag 15 september 2011

Go lean on a trunk... or not?

1000001393

Some of the last times I bought yarn I got brochures tucked down into my plastic bag. Comparing the brochures, it is quite easy to understand which shop I'd rather visit again. The one below. Without hesitation.

Even though the upper brochure has some really nice patterns, for instance the Iceland sweater, I get so annoyed with this way of presenting patterns. What is it with knitting pattern pictures and trees? Just go lean on a trunk and you get a good picture. Or... not!

When I looked at the brochure below I actually got inspired to get yarn for a sweater to my DS. The fisherman's sweater to the very left is lovely. I don't make any promises, but I got inspired. And I will go back to Strikk! It was not at all pricier than the other shop and the yarns are simply gorgeous.

/Maia

Inga kommentarer: